Article 2- Corporate Identity/Entrepreneur
2254 AE Voorschoten;
Phonenumber: 0031- 715-418-881
Chamber of commerce number: 59745762
VAT identification number: NL 8536.27.526.B.01
If the activity of the entrepreneur is submitted to a relevant licensing system: the data of the supervisory authority.
If the entrepreneur pursues a regulated profession:
- The professional association of which the entrepreneur is a member:
- The profession, the location in the EU or in the European Economic space where this profession has been assigned:
- A reference to the professional rules which apply in the Netherlands and instructions where and how accessible these professional rules are.
Deliverance of Services:
3. After the deliverance of services the consumer has the possibility to disband the agreement without giving reasons during at least 14 days, commencing on the day of the entering into the agreement.
4. In order to execute the right of withdrawal, the consumer must abide by the reasonable and clear instructions provided by the entrepreneur at the offer or finally at the deliverance of the service.
Article 7- Withdrawal Costs
1. If the consumer executes the right of withdrawal, he will have to pay no more than the costs of returning the product.
2. If the consumer has made a payment, the entrepreneur shall pay back this amount as soon as possible but no later than within 14 days after the repeal or after the return shipment.
Article 8- Exclusion Right of Withdrawal
The entrepreneur can exclude the right of withdrawal of the consumer for as far as foreseen in paragraph 2 and 3. The exclusion of the right of withdrawal applies only if the entrepreneur has clearly mentioned this at least in time before the conclusion of the agreement.
Exclusion of the right of withdrawal is only possible for the following products:
- Which are established by the entrepreneur according to specifications of the consumer
- That they are clearly personal in nature
- Which cannot be returned because of their nature
- That can spoil or age quickly
- Whose price is bound to fluctuation on the financial market which the entrepreneur has no influence
- Individual newspapers and magazines
- For audio and video recordings and computer software of which the consumer has broken the seal
Exclusion of the right of withdrawal is only possible for the following services:
- Concerning lodging, transport, restaurants or to spend leisure on a certain date or during a certain period.
- Whose delivery has begun with the express consent of the consumer before the consideration period has expired.
- Concerning betting and lotteries
Article 9- Pricing
1. During the validity period mentioned in the offer, the prices of the offered products and services shall not be raised save for price changes due to changing VAT rates.
2. Notwithstanding the previous paragraph the entrepreneur can offer products and services with variable prices when these prices are subject to fluctuations on the financial market and where the entrepreneur has no influence. This bondage to fluctuations and the fact that the mentioned prices are target prices will be mentioned with the offer.
3. Price increases within 3 months after the conclusion of the agreement are only permitted only if they are the result of legal regulations or provisions.
4. Price increases from 3 months after the conclusion of the agreement only if the entrepreneur has stipulated this and:
5. These are the result of legal regulations or provisions; or
6. The consumer has the competence to terminate the agreement from the day the price increase takes effect.
7. The in the offer mentioned prices exclude VAT.
Article 10- Conformity and Guarantees
1. The entrepreneur ensures that the products and services measure up to the agreement, ensures the in the offer mentioned specifications, ensures reasonable requirements, soundness and or usefulness and ensures on the date of the establishment the existing legal provisions and/or government regulations. If agreed the entrepreneur also ensures that the product is suitable for other than normal use.
2. A guarantee provided by the entrepreneur, manufacturer or importer does nothing to alter the rights and claims which the consumer under the agreement can put forward against the entrepreneur.
Article 11- Delivery and Execution
1. The entrepreneur shall observe in utmost care the reception and execution of orders of products and when assessing applications for services.
2. The address that has been made known by the consumer to the entrepreneur is considered to be the delivery place.
3. Taking into account what is stated in article 4 of the general conditions/terms, the entrepreneur shall execute the accepted orders expeditiously but not later than within 30 days unless a longer period has been agreed. If the delivery is delayed or if a delivery cannot or partially be executed, the consumer is notified about this no later than 30 days after he placed the order. In that case the consumer has the right to terminate the agreement without any further cost and he is entitled to compensation.
4. In the event of termination in accordance with the previous paragraph the entrepreneur shall pay back the amount that the consumer has paid as soon as possible but no later than 30 days after the termination.
5. If the delivery of an ordered product appears to be impossible, the entrepreneur shall strive to make available a replacement product. At least before the delivery it will be mentioned in a clear and understandable manner that a replacement product will be delivered. The right of withdrawal cannot be ruled out with regard to replacement products. The costs of a possible return shipment come at the expense of the entrepreneur.
6. The risk of damage and/or loss of products rest with the entrepreneur until the moment of delivery at the consumer or a pre-designated and an announced representative to the entrepreneur, unless otherwise expressly agreed.
Article 12- Length transactions: duration, termination and extension
1. The consumer can terminate at any time an agreement which has been entered for an indefinite period and which extends to regular delivery of products (electricity included) and services respecting the applicable termination rules of a notice of not more than one month.
2. The consumer can terminate at any time an agreement entered for a definite period and which extends to regular delivery of products (electricity included) or service at the end of the definite period respecting the applicable termination rues of a notice of not more than one month.
3. The consumer can in the agreements in the previous mentioned paragraph:
- at all times terminate with no restrictions to terminate at a certain time or during a certain period
- at least terminate in the same manner as they are entered into by him
- at all times terminate with the same notice as the entrepreneur has obtained for himself.
4. An agreement which has been entered for a definite time and which extends to a regular delivery of products (including electricity) or services may not automatically be extended or renewed for a fixed duration.
5. Notwithstanding the previous paragraph an agreement which has been entered for a definite time and which extends to a regular delivery of daily newspapers, weeklies and magazines may be extended automatically for a specified duration of three months. If the consumer can terminate this extended agreement at the end of the extension period with a notice of one month.
6. An agreement which has been entered for a definite time and which extends to a regular delivery of products and services, may only be automatically extended for an indefinite period if the consumer at any time terminate with a notice period of no more than one month and a notice period of no more than three months if the in case the agreement extends to a regular delivery, but less than one time per month, of daily newspapers, weeklies and magazines.
7. An agreement which has been entered for a definite time and which extends to a regular delivery of daily newspapers, weeklies and magazines (trial and introductory subscription) will not be automatically be extended and terminates automatically at the end of the trial or introductory period.
8. If an agreement has a duration period of more than one year, the consumer may after one year terminate at any time with a notice period of not more than one month unless reasonableness and fairness are opposed against termination before the end of the agreed duration.
1. Unless otherwise agreed, the amounts due have to be met by the consumer within 7 days after entering the cooling off period referred to article 6, paragraph 1. In case of an agreement to provide a service the cooling off period starts after the consumer has received the confirmation of the agreement.
2. When selling products to consumers, a prepayment of more than 50% must never be stipulated in the general terms and conditions. When a prepayment has been stipulated the consumer cannot assert any rights regarding the execution of the relevant order or service(s) before the stipulated payment has been made.
3. The consumer has the duty to notify the entrepreneur about inaccuracies in the payment details.
4. In case of default by the consumer the entrepreneur has, subject to legal restrictions, the right to charge the reasonable costs which are made known to the consumer in advance.
Article 14- Complaints
1. The entrepreneur features a sufficiently publicized complaints procedure and handles the complaint according to this complaints procedure.
2. Complaints about the execution of the agreement must be described fully and clearly within reasonable time submitted to the entrepreneur after the consumer has observed the defects.
3. The complaints submitted to the entrepreneur will be answered within a period of 14 days from the day of receipt. If a complaint has a foreseeable longer processing time, the entrepreneur will answer within 14 days an acknowledgement and an indication when the consumer will receive a more detailed answer.
4. If a complaint cannot be resolved by mutual agreement then there is a dispute that is subject to the dispute settlement.
Article 15- Disputes
1. Dutch law exclusively applies to agreements between entrepreneur and consumer whereupon these general conditions/terms are related to.
2. In case of disputes the consumer can approach Stichting WebwinkelKeur (WebwinkelKeur Foundation) and this foundation will mediate for free. If both parties cannot come up to a solution then the consumer has the possibility to let his complaint be handled by Stichting GeschilOnline. (GeschilOnline.nl Foundation) The ruling of this foundation is binding and both the consumer and the entrepreneur accept this binding ruling.
Article 16- Additional and Different Provisions
Additional or different provisions compared to the General conditions/terms may not be to the prejudice of the consumer and should be recorded in writing in such a manner that the consumer can save these in an accessible way on a durable medium.