Tennis Club is looking for a candidate who wants to take on the role as the club manager and head tennis coach.
Tennis club is a club located in the south western parts of Sweden
with a rich club history dating back to 1920. The club is continuously
developing and currently has 374 members. We are now looking for a person
who wants to further develop the club and take on the position as club manager
and head tennis coach.
● You are in charge of scheduling, coordinating, registering and group
placement for children, youth and adults.
● You are in charge of planning and organising training- and competition
● You provide theoretical and practical support to the assistant coaches.
● Recruit suitable club members as assistant/junior coaches.
● Organize and coordinate our yearly tournaments.
●Continuously document attendance and report to the Swedish Sports
We are looking for a person that:
● Wants to further develop both on and off the tennis court.
● Has a genuine interest in teaching and coaching players in all age
categories and various skill levels.
● Works according to the play and stay methodology and long term
● Wants to develop as a tennis coach and manager.
● Social, easy going and enjoys communicating with members and
● Is cooperative.
● Is flexible and enjoys working goal oriented with deadlines.
● Experience in working as a tennis coach for children, youth and adult
● Strong administrative and organizational skills.
● Hold a coaching education certificate from the national governing
federation and/or ITF.
● Hold a drivers license valid in Sweden.
● Fluent in English and willing to learn Swedish
Permanent full time job. For further questions regarding benefits please send us a message.