We are a worldwide leader in tennis program management. We have ongoing demand for enthusiastic tennis professionals for upcoming availability in their network of leading tennis resorts and clubs in the USA and around the world.
Venue and Company description
For over 40 years the organization has managed the tennis operations at many of the top hotels, resorts and clubs around the world. The success of the organization as a tennis management company can be attributed to our focus on providing quality programs and professionals and an unrelenting passion for customer service. The business of tennis relies on the delivery of quality programs and personalized service. the organization separates itself from other tennis management companies and individuals in the tennis industry through our hiring, training and continuing education programs.
Job duties and responsibilities
- Candidates will participate in the organization's training program prior to starting.
- Candidates require a mature, stable, professional personality and image to deal with five-star clientele.
Candidate qualifications and skills
Tennis Professional Qualifications include:
- USPTA/PTR certification preferred
- Level 5 Accreditation+ or above
- US citizens or green card holders only for US positions (OPT also)
- Minimum level of education; BA/BS/Undergraduate
Tennis Professional Person Specification:
- Successful candidates will be flexible to relocate, have high levels of service, enthusiasm, leadership potential, character and creativity.
- Mature, stable, professional personality and image to deal with five-star clientele.
- Dynamic and energetic communicator.
- Previous full-time teaching/directing experience, minimum experience requires 1-2 years.
Tennis Professional job benefits:
- Health & liability insurance
- 401-k retirement program
- Wilson Advisory Staff equipment package
- Ongoing professional development & advancement; USPTA certification; World Conference
- Travel expenses