The organization is one of the largest privately owned tennis centre operators and tennis equipment retailers in Australia, consistently provides a number of long term professional opportunities in the tennis coaching and sports management areas.
Job duties and responsibilities
As a Tennis Coach (Junior Level), you will need to be able to provide excellence in customer service to our members and visitors, administratively manage your coaching and competition programs, coordinate retail and events activities and deliver quality group and private tennis lessons in accordance with the company standards.
- To deliver fun, active and informative tennis lessons in accordance to the TG lesson plans and coaching standards.
- Professional organisation. Maintain accurate and consistent record keeping of class rolls and attendance. Communicate and book private and make up lessons.
- Display first-class customer standards, including a professional appearance, wearing the TG uniform and upkeep and usage of correct equipment at all times.
- Maintain the latest tennis knowledge and coaching techniques. Do this by attending four internal professional development sessions per year and two Tennis Australia development sessions.
- Grow the business through sales and follow through. To promote additional tennis programs, services and tennis equipment available to Tennis Gear. (Super League fixtures, Hot Shots Leagues, tournaments, additional lessons, racquets, shoes etc).
Tennis Coach (Junior Level) qualifications and skills
- Coaching Qualification by Tennis Australia (TCA etc) or willingness to obtain one.
- Working With Children clearance
- National Police Check
- Playing experience and a passion for the game of tennis
- High level of customer services standards and a professional appearance