We are a small yet growing tennis club looking for a full-time tennis coach starting February 1st (earliest)2023
Venue and Company description
We currently have 5 junior players aspiring to go professional with the possibility of more players joining in the near future.
Job duties and responsibilities
- Leading practices and drills to improve a player’s skills, strategies, as well as physical and mental performance
- Monitoring and evaluating players’ progress and providing feedback to help them improve their performance.
- Representing the organisation and the clubs tennis program in a professional and positive manner at all times.
- Make a tournament and practice schedule for each player according to their needs.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills, as well as the ability to inspire and motivate players.
- Fluent in english.
- The ability to work effectively as part of a team and build positive relationships with players, parents, and fellow coaches.
Candidate qualifications and skills
- A coaching certification from a reputable governing body, such as your countries Official Tennis Federation, GPTCA, PTR or RPT
- Playing tennis at a high level.
- Freedom from administrative responsibilities
- Working in very friendly team.
- Possibility of growth