We are looking for a full time senior tennis coach who will build their coaching hours to 38+ per week and work with a wide range of ages and abilities via programs including:
● ANZ Hot Shots – Coach tennis fundamentals and skills to kids aged between 3 – 12 years. Classes are for different levels of standard in blue ball, red ball, orange ball and green ball.
● Private Lessons – Coach clients of different ages and abilities in tennis and focus on their technical & tactical fundamental improvements in these sessions.
● Group Lessons – Coach clients of different ages and abilities in groups focusing on improving technical & tactical tennis skills.
● Development Squads – Coach squads of developing students with a focus on technical & tactical improvements in tennis as well as preparation for tournament competitions.
● High Performance squads – Coach High Performance students in the technical, tactical, physical and psychological aspects of the game & prepare the players for elite tournaments.
● School Programs – Coach school aged kids programs in basic tennis skills and getting more kids participating in the game of tennis.
● Holiday Camps – Coach groups of kids during the school holidays with a focus on teaching basic tennis skills as well as technical & tactical improvements.
● Weekly competitions – Coach and prepare players for weekly competitions and competitive events.
● Tournaments – Assist in the delivery of club tournaments to give all players the opportunity to compete using the skills learnt in training.
Take your career to the next level and challenge yourself by joining one of the world’s most elite coaching teams.
We are a multi-award-winning Tennis Academy and believe in tennis as a powerful life-enhancing voyage that helps an individual become the best person they can be.
Our programs start with the 3-5 year old age group with a well established pathway through to our students achieving U.S. College tennis scholarships and playing on the professional circuit thereafter.
We operate from 10 tennis facilities in Sydney and two venues in Singapore and coach around 2500 players each week of all ages and abilities including more than 200 nationally ranked players.
Tennis professionals have the opportunity to progress their careers as we provide a pathway from coaching to Head Tennis Professional and management roles.
We are looking for an ambitious tennis professional who is committed to excellence, has integrity, is fun to be around and is always looking to improve. Please apply for this role if you have the following skills and qualities.
– You have a passion for helping others achieve.
– You have a strong work ethic and are willing to put in the hours.
– You absolutely love tennis.
– You are a team player and get along well with others.
– You have a strong background as a player or have experience coaching elite players (preferred).
– You are qualified or willing to do all the Tennis Australia qualifications.
– Level 1, 2 or 3 International coaching qualifications required for this role
– 3-5 years of Senior Tennis Coach experience is preferred
– Proven ability to coach all levels of tennis players from beginners to performance players
– Hours will be predominately Monday to Friday with one full day required each weekend (either Saturday or Sunday).
– Remuneration is based on qualifications & experience.
– Visa Sponsorship into Australia is available for suitable candidates.