We are looking for Tennis Coach Executive to join our team.
The ideal candidate would be someone that has the passion for sports and tennis in general and would love to work in the high performance environment ( )
We havea good environment with a team of coaches whom are highly motivated and want to make a positive impact in the tennis scene. In ALC, we emphasize the importance of building a strong relationship not only externally but internally as well . We are looking for a coach with the same mindset and attitude.
Candidate will be expected to manage and coach group and privates independently of all age groups in the future.
Venue and Company description
Job duties and responsibilities
- Candidate will need to be able/willing to travel overseas for tournaments and manage a team of players independently
- Candidate will be expected longer working hours during tournament seasons
- Candidate has to be able to independently lead and conduct classes for all ages / standards
- Candidate that has the experience and ability to build and construct multiple programs for different age groups is highly desirable
- Candidate has to be able to lead and conduct wet weather programs, physical activities, cardio, etc
- Candidate will be reporting directly to the Tennis Managing Director.
Candidate qualifications and skills
- Certification of Professional Tennis Coaching not required but preferred
- Candidate professional experience of at least 4 years in high performance setting is preferred
- Minimum of 4 year experience coaching in members clubs or tennis academies
- Candidate has to have passion to work in a high performance environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferable)/ Diploma
- Professional Ranking highly desirable
- Good communication skills
- Good and natural leadership skills
- Good management skills
- Want to make a positive impact to the youth programs
- Up to date teaching and technique methods
- Loves to work with kids ages 4 and up
- Basic salary
- Annual leave
- Medical and Dental claims
- Bonus at ALC discretion