A new position as head coach for new track in local high schools for tennis. This will allow students to practice during school hours in the morning and a second practice in the later afternoon. This will start mid August 2022
Our tennisclub was a founding members of Finnish Tennis Association and is found in 1911. We are the majors tennis location in summer with 14 outdoor courts. Currently the club has under construction 4 indoor courts. We organizes several tournaments and our Tennis week was elected best national tournament in 2021. ITF Seniors tournament was voted best 700 tournament in the world. The economical situation is solid.
A free-form application, where you also express your wish for the salary, can be sent to risto. before 2.8.2022.
For more information please be in contact with our executive director.
The job description will be modified together but will include the following:
-Planning and execution of the coaching for students
-Coaching within the club
-Other tasks given by the employer in accordance with the agreement
– That you have a coach education and have experience in coaching
– A good playlevel
– Language skills should include at least one of the following: finnish, swedish or english
We offer you:
– An interesting and versatile job when building up a working academy
– A good operational environment
– A competitive salary
– Unique nature
– A chance to develop yourself, as well as the activity