The tennis academy is looking for an Assistant Tennis Coach who is able to deliver junior and adult tennis programs. The successful coach will be replacing an existing role, so guaranteed 15/20 hours per week is available.
Job duties and responsibilities
- Deliver junior and adult tennis tennis programs
- Assist with community projects, school work, and club/competition afternoons
Venue and Company description
The club has 4 floodlit AstroTurf court, access to 2 floodlit tarmac courts and a mini court. The program covers beginners to performance, youths to adults. Community outreach pay and play sessions, camps and schools. Plenty of space both in schedule and court time to build a portfolio of individuals.
Candidate qualifications and skills
- Level 2 or above
- Passionate about tennis
- Genuine enjoyment looking after all ages
- Organised and professional on and off court
- Ability to make sessions fun whilst still instilling core skills
- Keen to be a leader in a small team to push the program forwards
- Ability to work nights and weekends is a must
- Drivers licence