Recipe for Energy Balls
NO BAKE ENERGY BALLS
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Tennis Performance Facts
These no bake energy balls are a homemade nutrient based snack food designed for athletes on the go.
They provide energy between meals and helps players meet their recommended nutritional requirements for peak performance.
- 1 cup of dry oat or gluten free oats
- ½ cup coconut flakes
- ½ cup peanut or almond butter
- ½ cup ground flaxseed
- ⅓ cup honey or agave nectar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl
- Roll into ~2.5 cm/1 inch balls
- Store in an airtight container and refrigerate
- Makes about 25 balls
Serving Size= 2 balls
Calories = 144
Carbohydrates (g) = 14g
Fat (g) = 8g
Protein (g) = 4g
Once prepared the balls usually last about 1 week refrigerated.
Other Health and nutrition