Our Club is looking to hire a coach to increase and expand our tennis programs. The successful candidate will be expected to grow the numbers of players by delivering progressive and professional coaching services. The job vacancy is available to start immediately. The first two months the coach will be on period of trial.
- Report to the Tennis Club General Manager.
- Head tennis Coach of Tennis Club in Hongqiao Area, Shanghai – China.
- Run tennis programs as red ball, orange ball, green ball and yellow ball.
- Manage adult lessons and privates lessons.
- Must have a Bachelor Degree.
- Tennis certifications and qualifications.
- Minimum experienced of three years working as a tennis coach.
- Have references available upon request.
- Fluent English communication skills.
Remuneration and Benefits,
While the trial period of the first two months the employee will receive a fixed salary. After the probation time is done and the candidate has successfully passed the trial time, the contract will function by working hours with a minimum fixed salary.
- The head coach will be entitled to receive an annual performance bonus in addition the annual salary. The actual amount of the bonus for any year will be decided by the tennis club based in the individual performance.
- Annual reimbursement for a flight ticket each year.
- Three weeks of paid vacation. Additional days off can be offered but will not be paid.
- Visa, work permit and residence card permit sponsorship.
- Medical insurance – more details will be provided after on board.
- Relevant training or tennis certifications.
Please contact us ASAP if you only qualify our requirements, specially immediate availability and must have a bachelor degree. We will email you in case we are interested in your application.
Je moet inloggen om op deze vacature te kunnen solliciteren.