Our family orientated club is looking for an experienced, motivated and passionate professional to take on our Head Coach / business position from Term 2, 2020.
We seek a career coach who we believe will share our club’s vision and goals and create a win-win partnership into the future.
Roles / Responsibilities
- Personally conduct classes throughout the week for all ages / standards – including Hot Shots, Group, Semi-private and Private lessons
- Cardio Tennis and re-stringing option
- Run Holiday clinics and Club Championships
- Involvement in Tennis in Schools program
- Active involvement in the club’s Junior tennis competitions
- Open communication skills
- Career Coach role (long term agreement preferred)
- Have ability/experience coaching all levels and ages 4 years up.
- Demonstrated ability to build and retain customer base
- Term reports to be provided to committee
Skills / Qualifications:
- Tennis Australia Club Professional including current membership and relevant insurance cover
- Working with Children and Police Checks
- First Aid – current certificate
All interested coaches please apply via email including a cover letter and your resume.
Please be aware that only applications from candidates with a right to work in Australia will be considered for this role.
Je moet inloggen om op deze vacature te kunnen solliciteren.