Tennis Academy are looking to recruit an enthusiastic coach to run group coaching for mini tennis players through to Adults at Tennis Club and potential for school work.
The coach will be responsible to the Head Coach and will be self employed.
Required skills and experience
- Qualified Level 2 or 3 Coach
- LTA accredited and Insured
- First aid certificate
- DBS certificate
- To run Mini Tennis sessions including Tots Tennis, Mini Red, Orange and Green.
- To coach cardio tennis and adult beginner and intermediate groups
- To occasionally cover other group sessions where required.
- Potential to develop individual lessons and also opportunities to coach at tennis holiday camps.
Overview of venue
Tennis Academy established in 2017 operates within small 4 court club, with the aim to increase participation in tennis within the area.
We provide a wide range of various opportunities to get involved in tennis such as Holiday Camps, Mini Tennis, Adult Coaching and Cardio tennis.
We are keen to expand our coaching programme further and develop a professional coaching team and programme.
- Passionate about increasing tennis participation and facilitating learning
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Energetic and enthusiastic about improving players
- Experience of working with small and large groups of children and adults
Je moet inloggen om op deze vacature te kunnen solliciteren.