For a number of reasons, it isn’t always easy to find the best candidates for your job advert. Try to answer the following questions:
- Does your advert have an attractive title?
- Is there a clear description of what you expect from the coach?
- Have you stated the qualification and experience you require the coach to have?
- Does the text describe the working environment?
- Did your advert reach the right target group?
Most likely you will answer the last question with: I don’t know! How do you know if you reached the right audience with posting your job advert? We got the solution!
Reaching the right audience
Reaching the right target group is easy with our email service. Not all coaches registered with OrangeCoach are actively seeking a new opportunity right now and therefore are likely to miss generic job adverts posted on our site. We can reach specific groups of coaches, matching your job criteria, with one easy email.
For example, your facility is looking for a Spanish speaking coach. We will help you write an attractive job advert and send a personalised email to all coaches that are Spanish speaking, who are interested in your geographical location.
Are you interested?
Please let us know here and we will get in touch with you to discuss the next steps.