We are recruiting some professional tennis coaches all around the world to work in our luxury partner resorts and with our private clients.
Venue and Company description
We are a tennis management company based in Spain and operating worldwide.
Job duties and responsibilities
- Providing all level tennis instructions adapted to every client
- Promoting the tennis program on-site.
- Taking initiatives to maximize revenue.
- Scheduling, communicating and following up on all the tennis bookings.
- Communicating and keeping track of all tennis activities and being in charge of the financial tennis revenue.
- Attending management meetings.
- Presenting a positive image to the resort, staff members, and guests through his behavior and actions at all times.
- Working closely with the resort and other departments to promote and sell tennis offerings.
- Responsible for implementing and maintaining excellent service to achieve guest satisfaction.
Candidate qualifications and skills
- Professional, Sociable, Dynamic
- High tennis level of playing (ATP/WTA/ITF level preferred)
- Several years of coaching experience
- Luxury resort experience would be a plus
- Fluent English and additional languages would be a plus
Benefits depending on the contracts