Take your career to the next level and challenge yourself by joining one of the world’s most elite teams.
We are a multi-award-winning Tennis Academy and believe in tennis as a powerful life-enhancing voyage that helps an individual become the best person they can be.
– Our programs start with the 3-5 year old age group with a well-established pathway through to our students achieving U.S. College tennis scholarships and playing on the professional circuit thereafter.
– We operate from 5 tennis facilities in Sydney and 2 in Singapore and coach around 2000 players each week of all ages and abilities including more than 150 national ranked players.
We are looking for a Director of Tennis / Site manager who will ultimately be accountable for the performance of a Voyager venue.
There are 3 main responsibilities of a Director of Tennis:
1. Ensure the highest standard of delivery of all tennis programmes that are run at the venue.
2. Develop, lead and manage your team of coaches that will be working under you to help create a positive and progressive work culture and environment.
3. Oversee support services that will be provided to you including administration, Human Resources, sales and marketing, accounts, payroll, customer service and Work Health and Safety.
The programmes at the venue include Tennis Hotshots, Private Lessons, Adult Group Lessons, Development Squads, High Performance squads, School Programs, Holiday Camps, Weekly competitions, Tournaments.
Hours / Remuneration
Programmes are delivered 7 days per week and your responsibility is to ensure that you every session throughout the week is run to a high standard even though you may not be at the venue 100% of the time.
Remuneration is based on the amount of support you require and the venues financial performance with a yearly salary range of between $80,000 – $120,000 + superannuation.
Values, Skills and attributes
We are looking for an ambitious tennis professional who is committed to excellence, has integrity, is fun to be around and is always looking to improve. Please apply for this role if you meet all 3 of the below criteria:
1. You are a top-class tennis professional who can deliver all programmes and services to the highest standard with a minimum of 5 years coaching experience (preferably 10 years +)
2. You are a strong leader with 3-5 years minimum experience in managing and developing a team of coaches.
3. You have highly developed organisational skills and ability to juggle multiple priorities whilst maintaining attention to detail.
You must sign in to apply for this position.