The Padel Coach will conduct coaching programs within the club and support the Facility manager and the General manager on promoting and elaborating coaching programs. He will ensure an outstanding guest’s experience, recommend training programs, and promote additional enrollment
• 4 Padel Courts
• Sports Shop
• Café & Lounge Area
• Warming up Machines area
• Develop suitable training programs for students based on their age, objectives, and individual skillsets.
• Develop innovative ways to assist beginner or young students in learning and remembering the rules of the game.
• Identify the learning styles that work best for each student and adapt coaching methods accordingly.
• Provide a fun, secure, and productive learning environment for students.
• Assist students in developing and improving various racket games skills.
• Assess students’ games skills to determine areas in need of improvement and potential ranking
• Ensure high level of Student’s satisfaction.
• Promote new student registration progression and retention.
• Regularly report to the General manager on overall progress and development of coaching
• Actively participate in brainstorming session with the team to develop new training programs,
activities, and events.
• Manage events in collaboration with the management team (event, tournament, activation, )
in line with Sports manager plans.
• Co-manage coaching schedules.
3 years of experience as Padel coach OR former professional Padel player.
• Experience in executing various programs within a club or academy
• Customer service oriented.
• Excellent time management skills.
• Advance Padel level
• Fluent in English.
• Age Range (20
Accommodations (Apartment + transportation + Wi-fi)
+15% of Personal training sessions fee
+Paid time off (holidays and vacation and sick days)
+Bonuses and commission