We are looking for a motivated and committed tennis trainer (f / m / d) in permanent employment (25-30 hours per week) for a partner club in the Frankfurt am Main / Darmstadt area as soon as possible.
Venue and Company Description
We are one of the leading tennis academies in Europe. We are made up of top players on the ATP and WTA Tour as well as promising talents with professional ambitions. We consist of many different nationalities and enthusiastic amateur players who train in Offenbach am Main.
Our shining principle is to make it clear that we support every tennis player. Professional or Amateur in being the best they can be. Sportwise, character building, and intellectual development.
What we offer:
- A friendly and familiar working environment as well as innovative concepts.
- Opportunity for professional and personal development
- Participation in further training, internal career opportunities with the aim of taking on more responsibility in the company to take over.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
You will have a high degree of independent work in the following areas:
- Modern training design and implementation for children, adolescents and adults from beginners to more performance-oriented tennis players
- Organisation and implementation of tennis camps (at home and abroad) and tournaments for adolescents and adults,
- Long-term conception of training plans (play & stay, fast learning, etc.)
Candidate Qualifications and Skills
- You are a team player, have excellent communication skills & is reliable
- You can both on and off the court work independently and responsibly
- Willingness to work on weekends
- You have a structured, customer and service-oriented way of working
- In possession of a valid trainer license and a class B driver's license
- Confident in handling common MS Office applications
- You are proficient in spoken and written German
- Flexible working hours and performance-based pay
- You will be provided with tennis rackets and training clothing