The Head Coach will need to manage the coaches and oversee all of the tennis activities within the clubs. The ideal candidate would need to have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in managing a team of coaches, with the ability to move seamlessly from players as young as 3 years old to enthusiastic adults.
Venue and Company description
We are a well-recognized tennis company in Hong Kong with a team of highly experienced coaches. We operate within private clubs in Hong Kong, working with players of all ages and levels. We are looking for an energetic, highly motivated Head Coach to head up one of our key facilities in Hong Kong.
Job duties and responsibilities
- Take full responsibility of the day to day running of the tennis programme at the Clubs
- Experience in leading and delivering coaching service of all ages and abilities within the clubs including mini tennis squads and adult group sessions
- Manage and liaise with a team of coaches, admin and work closely with the clubs management to ensure the best outcome of the clubs
- Work closely and effectively with the Sports and Recreational team
- Regular communication with clients and club on a formal and informal basis
- Build, manage and maintain strong inter-departmental relationships and communication within the organization and working in partnership with other team members.
Candidate qualifications and skills
- Valid coaching licence
Strong playing background
Minimum of 5 years coaching experience
Experience in managing tennis programmes for all ages
Excellent communication skills
Must be reliable, punctual, highly motivated and organised
Attractive package with MPF, Medical, Pension included