Our client is looking for six experienced, qualified, and dedicated candidates for a full-time position as Head Tennis Coach for one of the affiliated Tennis Centres.
Venue and Company description
4 years ago we started the nationwide tennis school and now we look after 15 clubs throughout Germany, and the trend is growing rapidly. With our highly qualified tennis coaches, we take training in clubs to a new level. For us, tennis training doesn’t stop on the court, we bring life to the club: club evenings, skiing and tennis trips, local partnerships with schools. The whole system of managing our clubs, members, and trainers is centralized, digitalized, and supported 24/7 by our Back-Office Team.
Job duties and responsibilities
- Developing and implementing a comprehensive training program for athletes of all ages and skill levels.
- Leading practices and drills to improve a player’s skills, strategies, as well as physical and mental performance
- Monitoring and evaluating players’ progress and providing feedback to help them improve their performance.
- Scouting and recruiting talented junior athletes to join the tennis program.
- Maintaining all the necessary equipment and resources to conduct a professional performance-oriented training program throughout the summer and winter
- Planning and scheduling simulation as well as oficial games and tournaments for various club teams and competitive players.
- Providing guidance and support to assistant coaches and other staff members as needed.
- Representing the organisation and the clubs tennis program in a professional and positive manner at all times.
- Maintaining accurate and up-to-date records of team statistics, player performance, and other relevant data, such as training attendance lists.
Candidate qualifications and skills
To be considered for a position as a Head Tennis Coach with our Organisation in Germany, it is essential to possess the following qualifications:
- Playing tennis at a high level and using clean/correct technique
- A strong understanding of the rules, strategies, and techniques of tennis.
- A coaching certification from a reputable governing body, such as your countries Official Tennis Federation, GPTCA, PTR or RPT (not mandatory).
- Fluency in German or a willingness to learn the language (important).
- Excellent communication and leadership skills, as well as the ability to inspire and motivate players.
- Coaching experience at the club, high school, or college level.
- A passion for helping athletes reach their full potential and a commitment to their personal and athletic development.
- The ability to work effectively as part of a team and build positive relationships with players, parents, and fellow coaches.
- You need to have excellent tennis skills.
- You need to have European Work or Residence Permit.
- You need to have basic knowledge of German communication (A1) or, be motivated to learn & improve fast.
- You must like to work in a team and strengthen the HQ Tennis Brand, during a long term business relationship.
What we offer:
- Well paid and healthy job in our trainer team
- Additional opportunities for passive income
- Freedom from administrative responsibilities
- Full support 24/7 to manage your Tennis Club
- Connection to Global Network of Trainers
- Newest training materials by our partner HEAD®
And much more:
- Organised tennis and ski trips
- Personal assistance from HQ Back-Office
- Free time for personal recovery
We offer additional possibility to generate passive income with:
✓ Commissions through sales in the sports shop
✓ Operating the stringing service
✓ Organization of camps at home and abroad
✓ Opportunity to develop the business into a regional base
✓ Support in acquisition – enhancing recruitment
We thank you for considering this opportunity and would be happy to welcome you to our team. Together, we help You turn Your Passion, into Your Profession!
- Do you have a valid driver’s license? (YES – recommended)
- Are you legally authorized to work in Germany? (YES – required)
- What is your level of proficiency in German? (A1 – minimum requirement)