Lessons will take place in various neighborhoods in which social and economic challenges make tennis an inaccessible sport. The program will run from May to August.
Venue and Company Description
We are a recreational community outreach program that offers low-cost tennis lessons across the Ottawa region to children aged 6 to 15 on community tennis courts.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
Refer to Job Summary
Candidate Qualifications and Skills
- Certified Tennis Instructor (minimum OTA Instructor Level 1)
- Familiar with the principles of Progressive Tennis (Kids’ Tennis)
- Experience working with young children
- Previous coaching/tennis instruction experience
- Demonstrate an understanding of the importance of progressive tennis development.
- Provides a current vulnerable sector screening
- Self-motivated, independent, and able to appropriately follow direction
- Access to a vehicle is beneficial
- Having current CPR and First Aid certification is beneficial
APPLICATION DEADLINE: April 25th, 2022
START DATE: May 1, 2022