We are looking for a full-time tennis coach to coach group and private junior and adult tennis lessons.
Venue and Company Description
Our club is a lovely informal, family friendly, international club in resort style setting. It offers a wide range of sports, recreation, and dining facilities for its members. Being part of the Club means working in a dynamic and multi-cultural work environment with an international group of colleagues coming from a wide variety of countries.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Provides competent tennis instruction for all groups and levels of players.
- Helps with junior development programme.
- Coordinates junior clinics and matches.
- Strings racquets and provides knowledgeable recommendations to members about their string and equipment.
- Represents the Club in a professional manner.
- Promotes the safety and security of all participants at all times.
- Maintains a notable visual presence during lessons.
- When necessary, communicates program policies and expectations to members and/or guests to ensure a high level of safety and service at all times.
- Works directly with the Club’s Team to efficiently maintain the highest standard of cleanliness throughout the facility while providing outstanding customer service to all children and parents.
- Arrives to work in a timely manner with enough time to prepare for scheduled lessons.
- Wears proper uniform at all times while at work and always presents the Club’s brand and standard anytime and anywhere the Club’s uniform is worn.
- If not already certified, attends CPR and First Aid training provided by the Club and maintains current CPR/FA certification for the duration of employment.
- Club cleanliness is an all-team responsibility; helps whenever necessary in any area of the Club to keep Club neat and clean.
- Exhibits a positive attitude at all times and upholds Club values of teamwork, customer service, and engagement
Candidate Qualifications and Skills
- Tennis coaching qualification
- Experience with tennis youth programming and/or summer camp programs highly desired.
- Able to work varied shifts, including days, evenings, weekends.
- Willing and able to work additional hours based on the needs of the programme.
- Must have a genuine interest in working with and interacting with children and adults of all skill levels.
- Must be able to fully participate in all tennis activities (programs and/or lessons).
- Current CPR, First Aid, and AED certifications a plus.
- Able to motivate and inspire participants while teaching a safe and effective class.
- Must enjoy working in a team environment.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Safety and customer service oriented.
- Highly dependable and prompt.