In order to meet the rapidly increasing demand for tennis training, we are looking for a motivated club trainer (m / f / d) to hold a full-time position as soon as possible.
Venue and Company Description
We are a club with 100 years of history and the largest tennis facility in Hagen, North Rhine-Westphalia. We offer our members and guests 10 ash courts, 3 indoor courts, as well as fitness room, gymnastics room and a large, attractive indoor and outdoor restaurant. Our membership numbers are growing continuously, both in the children and youth sector as well in adults.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
Our common goals are:
- To inspire an interest in tennis with creativity and to attract new members to the club to win
- To expand the sporting offer in every direction
- To revive team sports, in the youth and adult sector, and the formation of new teams
Candidate Qualifications and Skills
We are looking for someone who is:
- In possession of a trainer license, ideally trainer license A
- Experienced in group training with children, adolescents and adults
- Motivated to take over the organisation and design of the training offer in the club. For example individuals and group training, team training, school cooperation, cardio tennis, Tennis camps, workshops, etc.
- Communicative and able to work in a team
- Enthusiastic about tennis and willing to work even on weekends
- Also is a player at the association league level
We hope for a cooperative and trusting relationship with one another as a prerequisite for a successful and long-term cooperation.