With the start of the 2021/2022 winter season, we are looking for a tennis coach to help shape the tennis landscape and subsequently make a positive influence.
Our tennis school stands for a modern and performance-oriented training approach. We do not work according to a scheme, but specifically individually and with the requirement to noticeably improve every player within the scope of their possibilities.
This is especially true for our youth and youth work. Here we want to support young people in a structured manner.
Venue and Company Description
We not only offer a framework for players to feel good, but also a pleasant working atmosphere for coaches. We currently have 500 active and passive members. As a result, tennis courts and the clubhouse were regularly adapted to the increased requirements and modernised and expanded again and again.
Candidate Qualifications and Skills
We are looking for:
- Committed and authentic trainers of all ages who are noticeably enthusiastic about tennis
- Trainers who keep their finger on the pulse and who are both in their methodology and provide the training content in order to continuously development the players skills
- Trainers who know about the educational challenges of youth training and can fits well with younger players
- Hourly contingents of your choice between 3 and 20 hours per week
- Fees that are well above the industry average
- An option for equipment contracts with our partner companies Yonex and Papillon
- Sportswear when purchasing a higher number of hours
- After the first season, the possibility of a permanent position including a company car if planned longer cooperation