The tennis club, located in the north of Hanover, is looking for a Tennis Coach for its members immediately or from October 1st, 2021.
Job duties and responsibilities
- Training and support for advanced learners of all ages
- Talent detection, promotion and development through to successful team and tournament players
- Planning and implementation of holiday courses and camps
- Support in setting up school cooperations and participation in both recruiting and retaining members
Venue and Company description
We have a facility with currently 7 outdoor spaces and one indoor space. To ensure year-round operation, the tennis center located approx. 2 km from the facility has a year-round assigned coaching space outdoors and in the hall.
Candidate qualifications and skills
- You are in possession of a valid B-trainer license (or higher) and have fun, enjoyment and experience in training with children, young people and adults
- You like a trusting cooperation with the association's board
- Have pedagogical skills and a confident demeanor
The opportunity for a long-term cooperation in a healthy association with over 350 great members and a committed and young board who is open to your ideas.