The tennis club is looking to appoint a Casual Tennis Coach as part of a key strategy that includes building and promoting the tennis club.
Job duties and responsibilities
- Hands on Coaching – Includes but not limited to private lessons, group lessons, holiday programs, hot shots, school programs, junior and adult squads
- Providing exemplary customer service to both customers and other coaching professionals
Venue and Company description
The tennis club consists of 6 courts with plans to upgrade 2 surfaces within a year, a clubhouse with kitchen and bathroom facilities, and outdoor sheds. A public club seeking to expand membership with court hire, social tennis and members playing pennant level competitive tennis.
Candidate qualifications and skills
- Tennis Australia Coaching qualifications or equivalent
- Proven experience in delivering exceptional coaching programs
- A positive attitude, excellent communication and presentation skills
- Self-driven with excellent time management and organisation skills
- Work well autonomously and in a club environment
- Able to develop and maintain positive relationships with all stakeholders while delivering exceptional customer service
- Hold current Working with Children check, First Aid Certificate, Police check.