The employer is looking for a full-time Tennis Coach who is able to deliver tennis coaching sessions for players of all ages and abilities.
This is an incredible position that will provide a work life balance & a long term future for a career minded Tennis Coach. Initially the position will be offered a minimum contract of 27 hours per week, with anticipation the position will grow to a potential 35 hours per week in the near future.
The position is based Monday – Friday with potential weekend work if required. The role will also involve administrative duties.
Job duties and responsibilities
- Hot Shots Lessons
- Group / Squad Lessons (Junior and Adult)
- Private Lessons
- School Programs
- School holiday programs
- Build quality coaching relationships with players, parents and the community
Venue and Company description
Our lessons cater for all individuals and are run in an enthusiastic environment with an emphasis on delivering quality lessons.
Candidate qualifications and skills
- Minimum 5 years experience
- Exceptional communication skills
- The ability to develop strong technical foundations with players
- Professional and timely
- Provides a fun and engaging environment
- Tennis Australia Club Professional Qualification or Tennis Australia Junior Development Coaching Qualification (preferred) or someone willing to improve their skills
- Working with Children Cheek
- Police Cheek
- Australian Resident