We are looking for a coach to join our team and help deliver coaching sessions at our Tennis Clubs and the local schools.
The role will mainly be working with children aged 4 – 16 but will also involve teaching adult beginners / club players.
We are looking for a coach to join us full time.
Fast growth with individuals, school links and extra group sessions planed. These hours are across weekdays and weekends.
Our Academy has a great reputation and we strive to be the best we can be at all our venues.
We offer high quality coaching at all our venues with development not only for our players but also the coaches.
Our Schools program is one of the biggest around and we are proud to offer lessons to over 2500 school pupils a year.
We mentor young people to become future coaches and our team of coaches are friendly and experienced helping to make working with us a great place to be.
Refer to Job Summary
We are looking for someone who:
– Would like to develop their coaching skills and be a part of a successful team
– Is friendly and approachable
– Can deliver high quality lessons
– Has experience working in Schools (extra training can be offered)
– Works Hard
– Is organised
– Works well within in a team
– Has experience working with juniors and adults
– Can work one day at weekends (Saturday mornings/afternoons
– Be an LTA accredited Level 2 or 3
– Have a full Driving license to drive between clubs and schools