Situated on Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park and host venue for the London 2012 Paralympic Wheelchair Tennis event are looking at expanding our coaching team to keep up with the high demand. We are looking for hard working and motivated coaches to join us at this world class venue for both part-time and full time roles.
Candidate will be self-employed and will hold LTA Coach Accreditation and be required to provide, safeguarding, DBS, and first aid certificates.
6 floodlit outdoor courts and 4 indoor acrylic courts and a fully staffed reception
– Delivery of junior and adult programmes
– Delivery of disability programme
– Pay and play sessions (Cardio Tennis, social tennis, matchplay sessions)
– 121 lessons – the centre has a waiting list of customers wishing to start individual lessons(full-time only)
– Delivery of external events / schools where required
– Attending internal coaches meetings and internal coach education/training sessions
The ideal candidate will have a minimum LTA Level 3 or PTR equivalent, and will have experience and be confident in delivering sessions to all ages, abilities. Part of the role would involve the delivery of disability sessions so a disability awareness qualification would be desirable but not essential. Candidate should be available to work weekdays and weekends.