We are looking for coaches who have an accomplished tennis background and strong interpersonal skills to join us and help deliver an outstanding tennis coaching programme to all our clients both corporate and commercial.
- Level 3 coaching qualifications or equivalent.
- DBS checked and LTA licensed/Accredited.
- Excellent organization and time management skills.
- Run sessions in a safe environment.
- Personable and energetic coaching.
- Able to coach a variety of Junior and Adult groups from Beginner to Advanced levels.
- Desire to work hard and improve as a coach.
- On-court training days and team meetings.
- Presentation and punctuality.
- Actively promote MetroTennis programmes.
- Maintain CPD Credits and License.
- Competitive hourly pay relative to experience.
- Performance based incentive.
- Formal and informal Mentoring and coaching/business support.
Overview of Company
We have multiple indoor and outdoor floodlit courts at two venues in Roehampton and Southfields
The ideal candidate for this role will be a passionate coach with great communication skills and a minimum of three years’ experience coaching and has a vehicle
You must sign in to apply for this position.