Located a short 30 minute ride outside of New York City, our Family Friendly Tennis Club in Westchester county NY is in search of a qualified, energetic, and outgoing tennis coach looking to join our growing team of professionals.
We are in need for a qualified Tennis Coach to start immediately. 30+ hours per week teaching players of all ages and levels. We offer a very competitive hourly teaching wage as well as additional compensation for stringing and hosting tournaments.
Expect to teach approximately 20+ hours of Junior Tennis Classes per week as well as Adult Clinics and Private Lessons.
The Tennis Club of Hastings—perfectly situated on the East bank of the Hudson River and a short ride on Metro North from Manhattan—is the perfect embodiment of the lovely Hastings-on-Hudson. We are not just a teaching club, we’re not merely a collection of pay-to-play courts—we’re a team committed to creating a modern culture around tennis. Perfect for the beginner and tennis enthusiast alike—when you play at the Tennis Club of Hastings, you’re among people who love the sport—its history and its future.
– Be Energetic and Outgoing.
– Work as part of a team
– Have strong teaching and communications skills
– Be flexible with work schedule to include occasional nights and weekends
– Have experience teaching players of all ages and levels
– Experience teaching young, excited, junior players is a plus
– Must be willing to string rackets (additional compensation), act as Tournament Director (additional compensation), teach camp, and take part in club events, parties, and member activites.
Competitive hourly teaching rate
Compensation for Racket Stringing
Compensation for Tournaments