We are looking for high energy, fun loving & passionate individuals to join our small but dedicated team of tennis coaches. We need 2 new coaches to join the team!
Skills, Experience & Attributes
• A positive & can-do attitude
• A love of working with children
• A sense of fun & enjoyment for every day
• A general strong competency level of tennis ability (coaching qualifications not essential as coaching training will be provided)
• A passion for teaching generally (teaching experience would be very well considered)
• Being an extremely reliable & independent self-starter who prides themselves on a job well done
• Fluent English & excellent communication skills with the young & the not-so-young
• Professional presentation
• The capacity to be flexible (you just can’t change the weather!)
• Having a good memory for names.
The centre is located in the heart of Croydon, set amongst beautifully maintained grounds with off street parking. We cater for families and professionals. In addition to the tennis aspect of the business we provide fitness activities, Yoga, movement programs for Toddlers & Pre-schooler’s on ASCTA & AUSTswim recognised learn to swim program for babies, toddlers, kids and adults, and an on-site Before School and After School Care facility.
Duties – responsible & involved in the following:-
Coaching Tennis Hot Shots Lessons
Drive Tennis Hot Shots program for juniors
Junior Tennis Leagues (Competitions)
School Holiday programs
LTA Level 2 LTA Level 3, Tennis Australia Junior Development Coach Qualifications – Minimum
• Support by a dedicated office team
• Personal development programmes available
• successful applicants will be rewarded with career achievements both financially and professionally
Applications to provide a covering letter addressing the selection criteria, and CV, submitted electronically
Candidates between the ages of 18 & 30 can obtain a working holiday visa by visiting https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/visas/getting-a-visa/visa-listing/work-holiday-417
Sponsorship available to the right candidate if above the age of 31.
Please email your CV and covering letter directly to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com