An ideal opportunity for an existing (or recently retired) young player to:
- fund your own travels, with a fixed monthly income and a very flexible schedule
- benefit from high level hitting for your own tennis progression
- transition from player to coach if that is something you are considering, with training and a guaranteed full-time position awaiting you in 1-2 years
- learn/develop your coaching skills and experience in a serious, high performance environment with a long track record of producing top players
The majority of the work will be at in New Malden with some hours possible at a second venue near Guildford if that is more convenient for you. All courts are outdoor all-weather.
20 hours per week (super-flexible) to include:
- hitting with high performance players (including those competing at ITF Junior and Open level) and also national/regional level juniors 12+
- assisting with coaching across our programme (Community, Academy and High Performance), while being trained thoroughly in all aspects of running/managing programmes and delivering coaching sessions at all levels
Ideally an existing player with an ATP/WTA ranking, physically in good health to cope with the hours of hitting required, and an enthusiasm for developing your coaching skills/qualifications. You must be serious and set a good example of work ethic and attitude for our younger players.
- unlimited use of courts for own use
- training and development of own coaching skills