The position requires:
· EXPERIENCE, ENJOYMENT and ENTHUSIASM working with young children
· Resourcefulness, Creativity and Imagination
· Excellent English and a great sense of humour!
· LTA (not PTR) coaching Level 3 or 4 (Level 2 for coaching assistants)
· Up-to-date DBS (CRB) and First Aid certificate
· An outgoing personality and good team player
· Willingness to learn and apply this coaching concept properly, including some musical (ideally drama) skills, i.e. being able to teach swinging racket in time to the music, clap in time to the beat, be confident to sing a simple tune to children etc.
· Reliable, punctual, organised and well-presented professional
· Flexibility regarding coaching schedule
· Showing initiative, being proactive and independent in carrying out promotional activities such as Social Media ads, distributing course information material, updating parents on upcoming courses
· Tidy working habits (coaching is mostly outdoors, only indoors in winter)
Due to the irregular lesson timetable it would be ideal if you lived near the coaching venue/s. Hours vary between 10-25 hr/week including some coaching in nearby Nurseries, possibility to coach some adults in the evening.Please be available for contact and (on-court) interview week commencing 8th April.