We are a Tennis, Squash and Padel Club in Bromley already have a great team of coaches and we are looking for one more exceptional coach to join us.
The successful candidate will be paid a very competitive hourly rate and have the opportunity to develop the role further once they start
We are a fantastic facility in the heart of Bromley and won Regional Club of the year 2021, runner up at the National stage. Our facilities include 19 tennis courts, 2 padel courts and 4 squash courts with surfaces including hard, clay and grass.
We have a large membership of close to 1000 with 20 teams competing in county leagues.
As a club we continue to be ambitious and have plans to add more all weather floodlit courts to our facilities in the next year.
We have 30 hours of coaching ready to go which will include:
– 1:1 lessons
– Mini Tennis groups
– Performance tennis
– Holiday camps
– Adult Groups from beginners to team standard
– Organising and running tournaments and club events
It is important that you are able to:
– Be flexible with your working hours which will include Sundays
– Quickly build relationships with players of all ages and abilities
– Work well as part of a team
– LTA accredited +
– Reliable and punctual
– Commitment and a desire to deliver a high standard of coaching
– Experience working with a range of ages and abilities
– Able to work as part of a team and under own initiative
– Excellent communication skills
– Able to work evenings and weekends (including Sundays)
– Good playing level
– Marketing Skills
– Familiar with use of social media for advertising
Coaches will receive free full club membership and be able to play in club teams.