Are you a tennis coach today and want to be part of our journey towards being able to offer world-class activities with focus on players Under 12? That together with being involved in developing players and clubs into world-class at the same time as togetherness, club feeling and security play a very big role?
Venue and Company description
- We stand for Respect, Quality and Together. We respect each other, we strive for high quality and we do it together. Working with us will also give you the chance to continue to develop as a tennis coach. You will be able to train yourself in your free time, as well as gain access to our gym.
- We are a great team that all love tennis and to be part of Swedish Tennis’ success together!
What do we offer.
- Opportunity to participate and change the way of working with children and young players Under 12.
- Work in an environment in a team with an extremely large pool of expertise in sports and tennis.
- Opportunity for personal development both in the sport and as a person.
Job duties and responsibilities
- Tennis coach / Fitness coach about 30 hours per week on court.
- Most focus on player development Under 12 and competition players.
- Planning for Next Generation players.
- Some competition coverage.
- During holiday weeks, organize camps at SWTK / RQT.
- Participate in the development of club activities.
- Working hours vary with daytime, evening hours and even some weekends. Flexibility depending on the applicant. Can be a full-time position with a probationary period of 6 months. Can be a commitment with invoicing per hour. Approx. 30 hours on the court with focus on players Under 12.
Candidate qualifications and skills
- Proven proactive coaching ability.
- Passionate about tennis and developing players and clubs.
- Have tennis as a lifestyle.
- Enjoys working in teams but can also run projects himself.
- Own drive and a great passion for standing on the court and teaching stroke and movement techniques.
- Preferably own experience as an elite player or from having trained and produced elite players.
- Alternatively, extensive experience of updated material on training children between 3-12 years.
- Realizes the value of a good tennis experience for the players and has good customer service.
- Worked as a coach for at least 5 years.
Who are you?
- You love tennis, building relationships and making others better. As a person, you are positive, have a lot of energy, open to continue to develop in your role and driven by success. You love to be on court and work with your players. You are driven to help other coaches when needed. Your current knowledge doesn’t have to be perfected today – we’ll take you there together!
Good employment benefits.