We are looking for a motivated, personable coach to join our team in North West London. You will be coaching across our whole programme, with players of all ages and standards.
The coach must be able to deliver high quality sessions for both individual lessons, junior groups, adult groups and holiday camps.
The coach will work closely with our Head Coach, and other members of our experienced coaching team so must be a team player.
Rate of pay dependent on coaching qualifications and experience.
Our Club is a busy family-based club in North West London (NW2 2EB). We currently have just under 600 tennis members and 7 outdoor floodlit courts. The club also has cricket and squash on site which form part of a very green, quiet, open space.
The club currently has just under 450 children on its Junior Programme per week, with 7 age groups competing in Team Tennis Leagues. Our junior holiday Tennis Camps are a vital part of our annual programme.
The club has 5 men’s and 4 ladies’ teams in the Middlesex Summer League, as well as an active adult coaching programme and large social playing section.
The club has a diverse membership of all standards, with many seeking coaching to improve at both peak and off peak times.
The coaching team is a very important part of the club. The team work closely together and have formed strong comradery which we are looking to build on with a new coach.
– Coaching of all standards and ages in both a group and individual setting.
– Available to commit to year-round programmes. Including daytime, evening, weekend and school holiday work.
– Assist with club events and tournaments.
– Feedback to players and parents regarding progress.
– Energetic and friendly coach with great communication skills and a desire to get fully involved in club life.
– Passionate about making tennis fun, so players of all abilities love the game.
– Qualified as LTA Level 3 or 4 (or equivalent)
– DBS checked and safeguarding training.
– Experience in all stages of LTA Youth, adult players and individual lessons.
– Understanding of competition pathway.
– Able to organise club events (social and competitive).
– Competitive pay.
– Reasonable court fees.
– Full schedule (35-40 hrs / week) available from January.
– Mentoring support available.