Full Time Tennis Coach
One of singapore's oldest international sports club is looking for a full-time tennis coach to coach group and private junior and adult tennis lessons. This is a great opportunity for an enthusiastic and motivated tennis coach looking to broaden his/her tennis coaching experience in one of asia's most exciting cities.
Venue and Company description
We are a family-friendly, international club based in Singapore. In a resort style setting, offering a wide range of sports, recreation, and dining facilities for its members. As a part of the tennis coaching team.
Job duties and responsibilities
- Essential Functions and Responsibilities (other duties may be assigned)
- Provides competent tennis instruction for all groups and levels of players. (Juniors & Adults)
- Coordinate inter club / intra club junior matchplay.
- Provides knowledgeable recommendations to members about their string and equipment.
- Represents the Club in a professional manner.
- Promotes the safety and security of all participants at all times.
- Maintains a notable visual presence during lessons.
- When necessary, communicates program policies and expectations to members and/or guests to ensure a high level of safety and service at all times.
- Works directly with the Club’s Team to efficiently maintain the highest standard of cleanliness throughout the facility while providing outstanding customer service to all children and parents.
- Arrives to work in a timely manner with enough time to prepare for scheduled lessons
- Wears proper uniform at all times while at work and always presents the clubs brand and standard anytime and anywhere the Club’s uniform is worn.
- If not already certified, attends CPR and First Aid training provided by the Club and maintains current CPR/FA certification for the duration of employment.
- Club cleanliness is an all-team responsibility; helps whenever necessary in any area of the Club to keep Club neat and clean.
- Exhibits a positive attitude at all times and upholds Club values of teamwork, customer service, and engagement
Candidate qualifications and skills
- Tennis coaching qualification
- Experience with tennis youth programming and/or summer camp programs highly desired.
- Able to work varied shifts, including days, evenings, weekends.
- Willing and able to work additional hours based on the needs of the programme.
- Must have a genuine interest in working with and interacting with children and adults of all skill levels.
- Must be able to fully participate in all tennis activities (programs and/or lessons).
- Current CPR, First Aid, and AED certifications a plus.
- Able to motivate and inspire participants while teaching a safe and effective class.
- Must enjoy working in a team environment.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Safety and customer service oriented.
- Highly dependable and prompt.
- Approximately $6000+ SGD per month
- Monthly Salary Negotiable according to qualifications and experience.
- Uniform Supplied
- Daily Lunch from restaurant provided
- Included one week complimentary accommodation at the clubs hotel on arrival