Head Tennis Coach
We are looking for a coach to help increase and expand our tennis programs. The successful candidate will be expected to grow participant numbers by delivering progressive and professional coaching services. The job vacancy is available to start immediately. The first two months the coach will be on period of trial.
- Report to the Tennis Club General Manager.
- Head tennis Coach of Shanghai Sunshine Tennis Club in Hongqiao Area, Shanghai – China.
- Run tennis programs as red ball, orange ball, green ball and yellow ball.
- Manage adult lessons and privates lessons.
- The contract of this position will be on a one year renewable basis and two years of working expectation. There will be a two months probation period within the contract, commencing on the first day of the appointment.
- Bachelor Degree.
- Tennis certifications and qualifications.
- Minimum experienced of three years working as a tennis coach.
- Have references available upon request.
- Fluent English communication skills.
Remuneration and Benefits
- While the trial period of the first two months the employee will receive a fixed salary. Where the coach is not expected to work more than 60 hours each month. An additional compensation will be offered in case of extra hours.
- After the probation time is done and the candidate has successfully passed the trial time, the contract will function by working hours plus a minimum fixed salary.
- The head coach will be entitled to receive an annual performance bonus in addition the annual salary. The actual amount of the bonus for any year will be decided by the tennis club based in the individual performance.
- Annual reimbursement for a flight ticket each year.
- Three weeks of paid vacation. Additional days off can be offered but will not be paid.
- Visa, work permit and residence card permit sponsorship.
- Medical insurance – more details will be provided after on board.
- Relevant training or tennis certifications.