We are looking to appoint a full-time senior coach to join our growing team. This person needs to be enthusiastic and a highly motivated tennis professional who can lead, support and develop our coaching program.
• Tennis Australia Junior Development Coach / international equivalent (LTA Level 3) or higher is required (willingness and ability to acquire Tennis Australia’s Club Coach level within 12 months.
• Excellent communication skills and a genuine passion for developing people and the game of Tennis.
• Prepared to work flexible hours including evenings and weekends.
We operate out of 4 large venues in Melbourne and has nearly 3000 players participating each week in a range of coaching programs including Hot Shots, Cardio Tennis and competitions. We strive to deliver inspiring, inclusive tennis experiences and we are looking for an active, fun and enthusiastic team member to create a great all-inclusive environment.
Location: Fawkner Park Tennis Centre, South Yarra (Melbourne)
Recently crowned Newcombe Medal winners for Most outstanding Venue in Australia
Our Vision: To be Victoria’s leading provider of tennis services to the local community
Our Mission: To ensure all participants grow into confident tennis players. We achieve this by providing first-class tennis services with a commitment to accessible, affordable and inclusive programs and services.
Our values: Are the standard by which we conduct ourselves. They underpin everything we say and do. They are core to our business; they are enduring over time and are non-negotiable foundations for our culture.
The coaching role includes: –
• Professional Development opportunities
• Scope for career development with opportunities to progress into a Head of Coaching, business development, customer experience, pro shop management, marketing and event management roles all available within the company.
• Competitive wages linked to qualifications and experience
– Working in a beautiful club setting in Melbournes inner east suburbs (South Yarra)
The position would require you to hit the ground running, so being professional, motivated and organised will be a key characteristic of the successful candidate
– You have a minimum level 3 qualification (LTA or equivalent)
– You have a passion for tennis
– You are looking to be part of a fun, vibrant and passionate team
– You want to continue developing as a coach and person
Sponsorship is an option for successful applicants after the initial probation period.