This is a great opportunity to progress your coaching career in Sydney, Australia. We are looking for full time senior tennis coaches, building your hours to 38+ per week and work with a wide range of ages and abilities via our tennis programs including:
- ANZ Hot Shots – Coach tennis fundamentals and skills to kids aged between 3 – 12 years. Classes are for different levels of standard in blue ball, red ball, orange ball and green ball.
- Private Lessons – Coach clients of different ages and abilities in tennis and focus on their technical & tactical fundamental improvements in these sessions.
- Group Lessons – Coach clients of different ages and abilities in groups focusing on improving technical & tactical tennis skills.
- Development Squads – Coach squads of developing students with a focus on technical & tactical improvements in tennis as well as preparation for tournament competitions.
- High Performance squads – Coach High Performance students in the technical, tactical, physical and psychological aspects of the game & prepare the players for elite tournaments.
- School Programs – Coach school aged kids programs in basic tennis skills and getting more kids participating in the game of tennis.
- Holiday Camps – Coach groups of kids during the school holidays with a focus on teaching basic tennis skills as well as technical & tactical improvements.
- Weekly competitions – Coach and prepare players for weekly competitions and competitive events.
- Tournaments – Assist in the delivery of club tournaments to give all players the opportunity to compete using the skills learnt in training.
Venue and Company Description
We are a multi-award-winning Tennis Academy and believes in tennis as a powerful life-enhancing voyage that helps an individual become the best person they can be:
- Our programs start with the 3-5 year old age groups with a well established pathway through to our students achieving U.S. College tennis scholarships and playing on the professional circuit thereafter.
- We operate from 10 tennis facilities in some of the best locations across Sydney and two venues in Singapore. We coach around 3,500 players each week of all ages and abilities including more than 300 nationally ranked players.
- Our Tennis professionals have the opportunity to progress your career as we support your growth and professional development, through a bespoke designed training and development pathway from an effective coaching role to Director of Tennis and club manager positions.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
Refer to Job Summary
Candidate Qualifications and Skills
We welcome international applicants. Sponsorship is available – following 3 months completed within our company.
We are looking for an ambitious tennis professional who is committed to excellence, has integrity, is fun to be around and is always looking to improve. Please apply for this role if you have the following skills, experience and qualities.
- You have a minimum of 3 years full time coaching experience.
- You have a passion for helping others achieve.
- You have a strong work ethic.
- You absolutely love tennis
- You are a team player and get along well with others.
- You have a strong background as a player
- You are qualified and willing to complete the Tennis Australia qualifications.