We have an awesome opportunity for a high energy and enthusiastic Tennis Coach who’s looking for a change of lifestyle and a relocation to one of Australia’s most beautiful cities renowned for its outdoor living next to the Great Barrier Reef. This is an opportunity to work at one of QLD’s most amazing tennis centres.
Job duties and responsibilities
There are 30+ hours available (at a very good hourly rate or salary) for a minimum JD1 qualified Tennis Coach with experience of delivering:
- Cardio Tennis
- Performance Players
- Adult Classes etc.
Venue and Company description
You’ll be working in an award winning programme. So this is an awesome opportunity to be mentored and developed further under an experienced and very friendly Head Tennis Coach.
Candidate qualifications and skills
- Junior Development Coach
- Must be a Tennis Australia coach member or be able to provide proof of adequate insurance and qualification
- Working With Children Check
- First aid certification
- Must be organised
- Hold a drivers license (car can be provided with stipulations)
- Very driven to help the present young team push on to the next level of our clubs successful development
- Start dates are flexible for the right candidate, we look forward to hearing from you!