The position involves coaching high school boys representing the school in the GPS competition.
Venue and Company description
The School has excellent facilities for sport.
Job duties and responsibilities
Applications are invited from enthusiastic and committed coaches to work between 10 and 20 hours per week, including Saturday mornings.
- Hours per week: 12
- Mon to Thurs: 3:00pm to 5:00pm
- Sat: 8:00am to 12:00pm (Saturday times may vary slightly)
Candidate qualifications and skills
- Working With Children Check
- First Aid Certificate
- Tennis coaching qualifications preferable
- Playing and coaching experience
- Own transport
Please be aware that only applications from candidates with a right to work in Australia will be considered for this role.