Job Summary, Job duties and responsibilities
Coach Tennis at a beautiful luxury hotel (Ritz Carlton Grand Cayman).
- Responsible for leading the operations of the tennis department, providing tennis lessons, and coaching to guests.
- Responsible for greeting all guests and assisting them with requests or services.
- Responsible for checking appointments, renting equipment, selling of retail, hosting tournament and events, running kids camps, organising clinics and programs, maintaining the courts, keeping the tennis facility clean and safe, maintaining proper email contact to locals and guests and helping out in the tennis attendants to ensure an efficient operation
Venue and Company description
Ritz Carlton Grand Cayman
Candidate qualifications and skills
Ideal candidate must have:
- Have a minimum of 6 years’ experience coaching tennis at all levels of play and age
- Needs to be specialised in training kids starting age 3 years and up.
- Has to have experience in teaching Cardio Tennis and other adult clinics and drills.
- Playing level needs be a minimum of 5.0 USTA
- Must be able to play on competitive level throughout the day
- Excellent guest service skills and communication skills (English required)
- Must be able to work flexible working hours, weekends and holidays
Health endurance + daily meals