Padel Coach basic role will be responsible for promoting and elaborating coaching programs in our Club.
Venue and Company description
The club’s first integrated health facility that includes a bespoke gym, two indoor padel courts, a premium nutrition corner and a dedicated padel merchandise store.
Job duties and responsibilities
- Ensure outstanding guest experience, recommend training programs and promote additional enrollment.
- Develop suitable training programs based on their age, objectives, and individual skillsets.
- Develop innovative ways to assist beginners or young people in learning and remembering the rules of the game.
- Identify the learning styles that work best for each category of people and adapt coaching methods accordingly.
- Provide a fun, secure, and productive learning environment for members.
- Assist member in developing and improving Padel skills and techniques, and assess skills to determine areas in need of improvement.
- Conduct games and activities combining Padel.
- Promote new member registration progression and retention.
- Regularly report to the Operation Manager on overall progress and development of coaching programs.
- Manage events in collaboration with the Marketing and Operations team (event, tournament, activation, etc ) in line with the Company’s plans.
- Manage coaching schedules.
Candidate qualifications and skills
- 4 to 5 years of professional experience in padel sports or former professional Padel player
- Experience planning and executing various programs within a club.
- Ideally, a former professional player or a coach in Spain or Latin America.