The Padel Coach will conduct coaching programs within the club and support the sports manager on promoting and elaborating coaching programs. He/she will ensure an outstanding guest’s experience, recommend training programs and promote additional enrolment.
Padel club contains 5 professional courts, coffee shop and padel accessories retail shop, located in prine location in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
• Develop suitable training programs for students based on their age, objectives, and individual skillsets.
• Develop innovative ways to assist beginner or young students in learning and remembering the rules of the game.
• Identify the learning styles that work best for each student and adapt coaching methods accordingly.
• Provide a fun, secure, and productive learning environment for students.
• Assist students in developing and improving various racket games skills.
• Assess students’ games skills to determine areas in need of improvement and potential ranking level.
• Conduct racket games combining padel and tennis for junior students.
• Ensure high level of Student’s satisfaction.
• Promote new student registration progression and retention.
• Regularly report to the sports manager on overall progress and development of coaching programs.
• Actively participate in brainstorming session with the team to develop new training programs, activities, and events.
• Manage events in collaboration with the Customer Happiness team (event, tournament, activation, etc…) in line with Sports manager plans.
• Co-manage coaching schedules.
• 3 years of experience as Padel coach OR former professional Padel player.
• Experience in executing various programs within a club or academy
• Customer service oriented.
• Excellent time management skills.
• Advance Padel level
• Fluent in English.
bonus from coaching sessions