We are looking for an excited and passionate coach to join our team and academy as Full-time coach in South Korea! This is an all-round role which encompasses tennis coaching. This job requires a coach who can handle all-round roles regarding coaching Junior.
- Must be based in South Korea (Will provide a rented room)
- Some previous experience is preferred (Top- Junior level)
-We are now running an exclusive junior tennis academy located in Osan City (40km away from Seoul), one of the largest and newest academies in South Korea.
-We have junior tennis players aged between 8-18 (Both boys and girls)
- Training junior tennis players (aged 8~18)
- Lead or lead with the delivery of our junior development and performance squads.
- Provide high quality, professional private lessons to our junior players
- Having great communication skills (should be able to work within the coaching staff)
- Having experiences of running a touring team for local and international junior tournaments.
Any Nationality and Sex
Prefer Under 40 aged
More than 2 years of experiences in related fields
Good communication skills both verbal and written in English
Goal-oriented and collaborative personality
Good interpersonal and organizational skills
Able to work in South Korea
Provide of accommodation
Salary is about $3,500 a month.