We are currently looking for tennis coaches from Asia to work in an Academy setup. Coaches are required to have passion to teach kids, juniors and adults.
Venue and Company description
To work in a highly established tennis academy in Kuala Lumpur.
Job duties and responsibilities
- To conduct training for junior programs and private lessons for kids and adults.
- Being able to do sparring / hitting is an added advantage.
Candidate qualifications and skills
- Coaches who are based in Asia may apply
- Coaches must have at least basic coaching certificate and able to communicate well in English
- Have some coaching experience
- Must have passion to teach, hard working, disciplined and able to work as a team and highly energetic
- Able to conduct junior programs and have patience and dedication
- Also able to teach adults
- Ability to do sparring and hitting is added advantage
- Coaches age between 20s to 30s are preferred.
- Your income will commensurate with your skills and experience.
- This will be discussed with you.
- You can expect a good level of income if you meet the requirements of the job.
- Income will be either commission based or basic salary plus commission.