Part-time Job contract £10,754.3 ( 43 weeks of the year 22 hours a week / 3.5 days’ work)
We’re looking for a level 1 or 2 coach to assist our lead coaches with our Mini Minds Tennis lessons, business administration/development and help us grow into a franchise over the next 2 years.
Main coaching roles:
1) Set up and transitioning of equipment + Pack away
2) Assistance building an atmosphere and experience on the court that’s exciting for kids
3) Assistance demonstrating challenges and learning situations
4) Assistance for individual children struggling with the challenge of the game.
5) Giving personalised feedback to parents and children.
6) Clear and articulate communication around the developmental focus of the session and the personal needs of each child.
Main office Roles:
1) The input of data into our Customer relationship management system
2) Assist with content creation for marketing and other business areas
3) Handle communications of our newsletter and other updates to members
4) Participate in all major discussions and decisions to give different perspectives and solutions
5) Set up automated content on FB and Instagram
6) Other office work that arises
– Good hand-eye coordination skills
– Excellent communication skills
– Empathy, demonstrating the ability to tune in to another individuals personal experience.
– Strong thinking skills with an element of disagreeableness
-Attention to detail on administrative and automation tasks
-Drive and ownership of their responsibilities