The Padel Coach will conduct coaching programs within the club and support the sports manager in promoting and elaborating coaching programs. He/she will ensure an outstanding guest’s experience, recommend training programs and promote additional enrollment.
Our dedication, passion and commitment for the sport of Padel drives us towards making our club, the preferred choice of courts to enjoy with friends and family! We are here to engage with the growing number of players in the Middle East, offering new ways for them to enjoy and get the most out of Padel!
We specialize in renting Padel Tennis courts to sports enthusiasts. We aim to spread the popularity of this exciting sport of Padel, which is a fast-paced social sport, that is suitable for all ages. We believe that Padel has a great advantage of being suitable for all skill levels, since it is not entirely dependent on physical strength and has a faster learning curve. Hence, it’s a sport that can be enjoyed by everyone!
• Develop suitable training programs for students based on their age, objectives, and individual skillsets.
• Develop innovative ways to assist beginner or young students in learning and remembering the rules of the game.
• Identify the learning styles that work best for each student and adapt coaching methods accordingly.
• Provide a fun, secure, and productive learning environment for students.
• Assist students in developing and improving various racket games skills.
• Assess students’ games skills to determine areas in need of improvement and potential ranking levels.
• Ensure a high level of Student satisfaction.
• Promote new student registration progression and retention.
• Regularly report to the sports manager on overall progress and development of coaching programs.
• Actively participate in brainstorming sessions with the team to develop new training programs, activities, and events.
• Manage events in collaboration with the Customer Happiness team (event, tournament, activation, etc…) in line with Sports manager plans.
• Co-manage coaching schedule
Padel Coaches provide training to students who wish to learn how to play Padel, improve their Padel skills, or compete in Padel tournaments. They coordinate individual and group Padel lessons, develop training programs based on students’ Padel skills, and evaluate students’ performance
We will provide:
Accommodation if needed
Commission on coaching sessions and packages
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: AED3,500.00 – AED4,000.00 per month